Chevrolet Performance Models
Feeling like it's time to make an upgrade to your Walton Beach commute? A brand new Chevrolet sports car is the way to go! Whether it's the Camaro or the new 2020 Corvette, Chevy sports cars are a top choice among Pensacola thrill-seekers. Not only will you get to feel the exhilarating power of of a Chevrolet sports car engine, but you'll be turning heads left and right thanks to your new car's sleek, sporty exterior. If you're having trouble determining which of the Chevy sports cars is right for you, join Allen Turner Chevrolet in our handy overview, below!
CHEVY SPORTS CARS: CAMARO OVERVIEWChevy performance models come in all shapes and sizes, but the Chevy Camaro is a long-standing classic Chevy muscle car that comes in a variety of trim levels. Explore the powerful engine options and feature highlights for the Camaro, here:
Camaro Engine Options
- 275-hp 2.0L Turbo engine delivering 295 lb-ft of torque
- 335-hp 3.6L V6 engine delivering 284 lb-ft of torque
- 455-hp 6.2L LT1 V8 engine delivering 455 lb-ft of torque
- 650-hp 6.2L LT4 V8 engine delivering 650 lb-ft of torque
- 20-inch Carbon Flash 5-spoke wheels
- Sport suspension
- Dual-outlet exhaust with bright tips
- Automatic climate control
- 8-way power driver's seat
CHEVY SPORTS CARS: CORVETTE OVERVIEWThe Chevrolet Corvette is a classic American icon. A favorite Chevrolet sports car, still as powerful today as it was in the 1970s, the new Corvette comes with thrilling new engine options and advanced standard features to add a touch of luxury to your commutes. Learn more, below:
Corvette Engine Options
- Corvette Stingray: The iconic Corvette Stingray stands out with up to 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque delivered by a 6.2L V8 engine
- Corvette Grand Sport: The Corvette Grand Sport comes with a V8 engine that generates 460 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque.
- Corvette Z06: The Corvette Z06 lets you race on the Walton Beach streets with up to 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque.
- Corvette ZR1: Hit the road with up to 755 hp and 715 lb-ft of torque in the Corvette ZR1.
- 9-speaker Bose® sound system
- Three seat color options
- Two 8-inch diagonal HD HD color displays
- Drive mode selector