Looking for a pickup truck to handle daily driving as well as tough jobs around %%di_target_city_1%%? Consider the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or the 2018 Toyota Tacoma. In comparison, the Silverado 1500:
- Offers three more years and 35,000 more miles of roadside assistance coverage
- Produces 126 more hp and 125 more lb-ft of torque from its introductory engine
- Holds 4.9 more gallons of gas in its fuel tank
- Tows up to 5,700 more pounds.
- Silverado 1500: A 4.3L V6 engine starts off the lineup, rated at 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque. Next comes a 5.3L V8 that makes 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, followed by a 6.2L V8 that churns out 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- Toyota Tacoma: A 2.7L four-cylinder engine comes standard, mustering just 159 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile, a secondary 3.5L V6 manages only 278 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque.