WHAT IS THE CHEVROLET SILVERADO ALL-STAR EDITION?
Born as a nod to the MLB All-Star Game, the Chevrolet Silverado All-Star Edition available on the Silverado LT trim offers tremendous perks and fun customization options for drivers in Crestview and Milton. Find out what the All-Star has that sets it apart from other Chevrolet Silverado models. If distinctive style and next-level features are just as important to you as rugged towing capabilities and strong engine performance, you’ve got to check out the Chevy Silverado All-Star Edition. Though the custom-made Silverado All-Star hasn’t been officially in production since the 2018 model year, here at Allen Turner Chevrolet we continue to get questions about it on a regular basis. Learn more about the MLB-inspired Chevy All-Star Edition with us below, then visit us near Walton Beach for a test drive!
Silverado All-Star Edition Feature HighlightsThe Silverado All-Star Edition is exclusive to the 2018 Silverado 1500 LT trim level. Inspired by the MLB All-Star Game, the Silverado All-Star is custom-designed to provide a more comfortable ride in Pensacola and enhance your capabilities when your adventurous whims take you far from the beaten path. Here are a few of our favorite key features the Chevy All-Star Edition is equipped with:
- Trailering Package
- Theft-deterrent unauthorized entry system
- 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar
- Remote engine start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- LED fog lamps
- Rear window defogger
- 110-volt power outlet
- Available Z71 Off-Road Package with 18-inch bright machined aluminum wheels and automatic locking rear differential
More Silverado Special EditionsThe 2018 Chevy Silverado All-Star Edition remains a popular choice for Destin shoppers, but it’s not the only Silverado Special Edition to consider. Here are a few more popular options available to order from Allen Turner Chevrolet:
- Silverado Custom Sport HD – Exclusive to the Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LT and LTZ models, the Custom Sport HD Edition offers a unique blend of rugged refinement. It sports 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels, body-color grille and bumpers, chrome door handles and mirror caps, chrome bodyside molding, and is available in Black or Summit White paint.
- Silverado Midnight Edition – Available on the 1500 and 2500HD, the Midnight Edition is ultra-sleek and ultra-capable, equipped with the Z71 Off-Road Package, Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® tires, and subtle yet distinctive black Chevy bowties, black 18-inch wheels, and Z71 Off-Road badging.
- Silverado Realtree® – The folks at Chevrolet teamed up with Realtree® to bring Crestview outdoors enthusiasts this unique Special Edition truck, complete with embroidered head restraints and camouflage accents, black leather-appointed seating, and most exciting of all, exclusive Realtree® exterior camouflage graphics.