2022 Chevy Bolt EV and Bolt EUV Redesign
As Chevrolet’s first mass-produced and fully-electric passenger car, the Bolt EV caught everyone’s attention when it hit the market in 2017. This year’s model returns with a fresh redesign and upgraded features, making this compact EV a smart choice for eco-conscious drivers across Pace. This year also marks the introduction of the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV, a larger “electric utility vehicle” with some unique offerings of its own. Learn more about the Bolt EV redesign and the all-new Bolt EUV below!
What’s New for the 2022 Chevy Bolt EV?
Thanks to premium appointments and additional soft-touch materials throughout the cabin, the Bolt offers a smoother ride than ever before. Updated design elements create a sense of calm — while reminding you of the cutting-edge technology under the hood:
- Updated front and rear design
- Sport-inspired steering wheel
- Seating for up to five passengers
One thing that hasn’t changed for the Bolt EV is its single electric motor and 65 kWh lithium-ion battery, a setup it shares with the Bolt EUV. This all-electric powertrain produces 200 hp and 266 pound-feet of torque, and Chevrolet estimates that you’ll be able to go as far as 259 miles on a single charge. If you’re like many Fort Walton Beach commuters, that means you may be able to go days between charges.
Introducing the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
While the Chevy Bolt EUV is about 6 inches longer and features a wider wheelbase, it’s far more than a bigger version of the Bolt EV. Here are a few key ways in which the Bolt EUV differs from the Bolt EV:
- Longer Wheelbase – While the two are stylistically similar, the Bolt EUV and Bolt EV don’t share any exterior panels. The Bolt EUV wheelbase is 2.9 inches longer, and the vehicle itself 6.3 inches longer than the Bolt EV. As a result, the Bolt EUV cabin offers more rear legroom and a noticeably large backseat for its class.
- Under-Floor Cargo Area – While the Bolt EUV technically has less cargo volume than the Bolt EV, (16.3 cubic feet behind the second row and 56.9 cubic feet with it folded down, compared to 16.6/57.0 inches, respectively for the EV) it offers an under-floor bin that isn’t factored into the cargo measurements. Removing the cover opens up another 8-9 inches of storage space for taller items.
- One-Pedal Driving – A small button near the shifter activates one-pedal driving, which allows you to bring the Bolt to a full stop without using the brake pedal. A small paddle shifter provides added stopping power when you need it.
Reserve a 2022 Chevy Bolt at Allen Turner Chevrolet Today!
Ready to find out how a Chevy Bolt EUV or EV can revolutionize your daily drives in Niceville? The team at Allen Turner Chevrolet is happy to tell you more about the benefits of electric vehicles when you stop by our dealership in Crestview! Browse our new Bolt EV inventory online, or contact us to reserve your 2022 Chevy Bolt today.
More from Allen Turner Chevrolet
Few things are more symbolic of the American way of life than pickup trucks. Originating in the early 20th century as a way for Chevrolet employees to move heavy parts around the factory, the pickup truck’s incredible versatility and utility turned it into a national icon. Over 100 years have passed since then, and Chevy…
Truck-based SUVs are exceptionally versatile vehicles. Their three rows of seats allow up to eight passengers, and being built on a truck platform gives them excellent towing capacity and off-road performance. While older models used to compromise on ride comfort and maneuverability, newer ones are more comfortable and easier to drive than ever. The 2023 Chevrolet…
If you’re a driver in Crestview, Florida, looking for, practicality, space and comfort, you may be looking at two SUV options in the market: The 2024 Chevrolet Equinox and the 2024 Honda CR-V. The 2024 Chevrolet Equinox gets a facelift and comes with impressive upgrades for a comfortable ride and solid handling. With a long and…