2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Are you dreaming of a new fuel-efficient SUV for your daily drives around Crestview? If so, the 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is just the ticket. This compact SUV provides up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway mpg with front-wheel drive. Explore the Chevy Equinox fuel economy specs with Allen Turner Chevrolet, and then visit us in Crestview for a test drive!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy Details
The 2022 Chevy Equinox has an efficient 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine that provides a fun driving experience around Pace. Keep in mind that the Chevrolet Equinox gas mileage ratings will vary depending on your choice of a FWD or AWD configuration:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg hwy
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg hwy
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
With the Equinox, you can have exceptional efficiency without sacrificing powerful performance. In addition to its excellent MPG ratings, the turbo-powered engine provides strong specs for Crestview streets:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp with 203 lb-ft of torque
- A maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
With the ability to tow up to 1,500 pounds, you’ll have the option to haul a small trailer or even an ATV for weekend getaways beyond Fort Walton Beach!
Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy Features
It’s not just the engine of the Chevy Equinox that helps make it so efficient. Here are some of its unique features that help conserve fuel on your daily commute to Niceville:
- Automatic Stop/Start: In certain driving conditions, when you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal, the Equinox engine will automatically shut off to save fuel. The engine automatically restarts when you take your foot off the brake pedal. You’ll be surprised how much gas you can save with this new feature! You can also turn off Automatic Stop/Start by pressing the designated disable switch.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Did you know that improper air pressure in your tires can negatively impact your fuel economy? The Chevy Equinox comes standard with a TPMS that monitors tire pressure and will notify you when pressure levels are too low.
Get Behind the Wheel of a New Equinox at Allen Turner Chevrolet
Are you ready to experience the Chevy Equinox gas mileage in person? Contact us to get behind the wheel today! Our helpful team will demonstrate its impressive features, like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System and Teen Driver Technology. You can apply for financing and value your trade-in online before your visit. Let us know how we can be of service when you reach out to us today!
More from Allen Turner Chevrolet
Few things are more symbolic of the American way of life than pickup trucks. Originating in the early 20th century as a way for Chevrolet employees to move heavy parts around the factory, the pickup truck’s incredible versatility and utility turned it into a national icon. Over 100 years have passed since then, and Chevy…
Truck-based SUVs are exceptionally versatile vehicles. Their three rows of seats allow up to eight passengers, and being built on a truck platform gives them excellent towing capacity and off-road performance. While older models used to compromise on ride comfort and maneuverability, newer ones are more comfortable and easier to drive than ever. The 2023 Chevrolet…
If you’re a driver in Crestview, Florida, looking for, practicality, space and comfort, you may be looking at two SUV options in the market: The 2024 Chevrolet Equinox and the 2024 Honda CR-V. The 2024 Chevrolet Equinox gets a facelift and comes with impressive upgrades for a comfortable ride and solid handling. With a long and…