2020 Chevy Silverado Midnight
The 2020 Chevy Silverado is here, bringing back the Silverado Midnight, a special edition pickup truck that has not been available since 2018. This slate-colored pickup truly lives up to its name, making for a truck you won’t want to miss!
WHAT IS THE SILVERADO MIDNIGHT EDITION?First introduced in 2015, the Silverado Midnight Edition is a unique truck package that drenches the exterior in black, making for a distinctive look sure to turn heads in Crestview and beyond. Everything from the badges, wheels, grille, logos, bumpers, exhaust tips, and off-road assist steps are midnight black, with high intensity LED headlamps to light the way.
But the Midnight Edition doesn’t stop at its sleek, monochromic look: this package also offers additional engine options that pair perfectly with its commanding presence.
SILVERADO MIDNIGHT FEATURESThe Silverado Midnight is available on two different trims: the LT Trail Boss and Custom Trail Boss. Which one is right for your Milton lifestyle?
Midnight LT Trail Boss:
- 6.2L V8 with 10-speed automatic transmission
- Chevy Z71 Off-Road package
- Lifted two inches compared to the standard Silverado
- 18-inch black-painted wheels
- Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires
- Includes the LT Trail Boss features
- Choose between 5.3L V8 with a 6-speed automatic transmission or 6.2L V8 with 10-speed automatic transmission