2020 CHEVY SILVERADO BED SIZE
If you’re in the market for a reliable 2020 Chevy Silverado that delivers all the space you need so that nothing gets left behind, then the 2020 Chevy Silverado bed size will surely impress Walton Beach and Pensacola drivers. With multiple Silverado bed length options available throughout the lineup, you’ll have plenty of space to offer extra support on the jobsite or haul everything you need for a weekend away. Learn more about the 2020 Chevy Silverado bed length and then stop by Allen Turner Chevrolet for a test drive!
2020 CHEVY SILVERADO BED LENGTHWith eight unique 2020 Chevy Silverado configurations to choose from, there are also varying bed and cab dimensions depending on which trim level you prefer. Here’s a breakdown of the Chevy Silverado bed length below:
- Regular Cab: This style of the full-size pickup truck comes only on the introductory Work Truck, and can be matched with either a 6.5-foot-long standard bed or an 8-foot-long bed.
- Extended Cab: Silverado models with this cab can only be paired with the standard bed that is 6.5 feet long.
- Crew Cab: This cab comes available with the standard bed or a shorter 5-foot-8-inch bed.
2020 CHEVY SILVERADO BED FEATURESThe newly updated Silverado bed size is not only making waves for its new and varying dimensions but also additional features that help it stand out and offer more from other pickups on the market. These include such features as:
- High-strength roll-formed steel
- More cargo volume than any other truck on the market – up to 20% more than the competition
- 12 standard tie-downs, each of which are rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
- Innovative systems like the available industry-first power-up/power-down tailgate for ultimate functionality, as well as the power release tailgate to automatically lower the gate with a key fob
- Conveniences like the 120-volt outlet, available lighting, and large footwells