2020 CHEVY SUBURBAN TRIM LEVELS
Shopping for a full-size SUV to get your growing family around Walton Beach? The 2020 Chevy Suburban offers all the space you’ll ever need with a cavernous interior, as well as a number of advanced standard and available comfort, tech, and convenience features to keep you up-to-date and entertained during every drive. You’ll have three distinctive Chevy Suburban trim levels to choose from, as well as a number of available Suburban packages. Configure your ideal new Suburban with us down below in our Suburban trims overview!
CHEVY SUBURBAN LSThe LS is your base-level option among the Chevy Suburban trim levels, though its standard features are anything but basic. For a starting MSRP of $51,700, you’ll enjoy a number of premium amenities, including the Chevrolet Infotainment System with a large 8-inch touchscreen. You’ll also have access to:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot capable
- 12-volt power outlets
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Cargo Management System (provides organization for rear cargo area with movable dividers)
- Conversation Mirror (provides a panoramic view of rear seats and passengers)
- HD Radio
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Premium Cloth front bucket seats
- Rear vision camera
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Chevy Teen Driver system
CHEVY SUBURBAN LTBuilding off of the standard features of the LS trim, upgrading to the Suburban LT will tack on a number of attractive feature upgrades, including:
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front bucket seats with memory
- Power liftgate with programmable height
- Bose® premium 9-speaker audio system
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Power-adjustable pedals
- Safety Alert Seat
- Universal Home Remote
CHEVY SUBURBAN PREMIERThe Chevy Suburban Premier is the top-tier offering for Chevy Suburban trim levels. With it, you’ll be awarded luxury upgrades like 12-way power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats and the Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound 10-speaker audio system, among other amenities:
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with Navigation
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Heated second-row outboard seats
- Keyless open and start
- Heated steering wheel
- Wireless Charging
CHEVY SUBURBAN PACKAGESTo gain access to even more great features for your Pensacola drives, consider upgrading with one of several Suburban packages. Here’s an overview of the features that come with some of our favorite options:
- 6.2L Performance Package: Available on the Suburban Premier, this package features a stronger 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine, trailer brake controller, larger 8-inch Driver Information Center, a Head-Up Display, and a rear seat entertainment system.
- Enhanced Driver Alert Package: Available on the LS trim and standard fare on the LT and Premier Suburban trims, this package increases your peace of mind on Destin roads with Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Safety Alert Seat, and IntelliBeam® headlamps.
- Interior Protection Package: Available on all three Chevy Suburban trim levels, this package helps maintain a clean interior with first and second-row all-weather floor mats and an all-weather cargo mat.
- Luxury Package: Available only on the mid-range LT trim, this package adds on a number of luxury features including Remote Keyless Entry with Push-Button Start, Hands-Free Gesture Liftgate, and heated power-adjustable side mirrors.
- Max Trailering Package: If you plan to do a lot of towing, this package that’s available on all three Suburban trims is for you, with a trailer brake controller, 2-speed active transfer case on 4WD models, and the Z85 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension Package for LS and LT trims.