2018 Chevrolet Malibu vs Hyundai Elantra
If you’re looking for a new sedan for your Crestview, comparing the 2018 Chevy Malibu and 2018 Hyundai Elantra is a good place to start. It won’t take long to realize the Malibu has the interior features, technology, and upgradeable trim levels you’re looking for.
Inside the 2018 Chevy Malibu you’ll find more to love during your Niceview commute. The 2018 Malibu offers you a luxury interior at an affordable, with loads of options for personalization and added convenience. And though these models share similar interior features, only the Malibu comes with optional and standard features like:
- Standard Navigation
- Aerodynamic sculpting
- Available 4G LTE built-in Wi-Fi
- Steering wheel-mounted controls optional
- Leather trim seating
- Multiple built-in USB ports and available wireless charging stations
Advanced Technology Features
Drivers expect their car to be fitted with great technology features, both inside and out. The 2018 Chevy Malibu is no exception to that, as it offers high-end technology right at your fingertips. You can expect to find:
- Standard rear view camera, which is unavailable on the Elantra
- A full offering of OnStar® programs like Automatic Crash Response and Hands Free Calling
- The available Teen Driver system to give parents peace of mind
- Tons of available safety focused technology like Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Front/Rear Park Assist.
With the 2018 Malibu, you can expect to be surrounded by exceptional technology like this as well as other optional features like touch-screen functionality, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™.
Available Trim Levels
The new Malibu has upgradeable trim specs and performance features simply not seen in the Elantra. Across the various trim levels for the 2018 Chevy Malibu, drivers can expect to find:
- An optional Hybrid model featuring exceptional fuel economy and dual power front seats
- Premier model with a Turbocharged 4-Cycle engine, 9-speed automatic transmission, and a whopping 250hp which is 49hp beyond the Elantra’s performance option
Experience The 2018 Malibu For Yourself at Allen Turner Chevrolet
The 2018 Chevrolet Malibu proves itself to be the right model to bring home to Milton. From the fantastic technology features to the decked out trim levels, it leaves the competition behind. Contact us today with any questions you may have or head to our website to learn more about our financing options.