2017 Chevrolet Cruze Safety
Crestview drivers flock to the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze for a variety of reasons, but it’s the compact car’s safety features that allow it to stand out from the crowd. This new model has the features needed to prevent collisions, such as a rearview camera and rear cross-traffic alert. It also has the amenities necessary to protect and respond, with features like OnStar® and 10 standard airbags. Explore the Cruze safety features below.
The Chevrolet Cruze comes with a variety of safety features that are meant to prevent collisions and keep all Fort Walton Beach drivers safe when on the roads.
- Rear vision camera gives you a perfect sightline when you’re driving in reverse
- Forward collision alert warns you if there’s a potential collision up ahead
- Rear park assist helps you safely navigate into parking spots
- Lane keep assist alerts you if your vehicle starts to drift from its lane
- Side blind zone alert warns you if a vehicle is in your blind spot
- Rear cross traffic alert lets you know if objects are approaching your vehicle from the side
Aside from preventing collisions before they occur, the Chevrolet Cruze also manages to protect you in the event that one does.
- 10 standard airbags give driver and passengers all-around protection
- High-strength steel safety cage gives you peace of mind that your Cruze was meant to withstand the toughest of conditions
Thanks to the available OnStar Automatic Crash Response System, your 2017 Chevrolet Cruze will send information to the OnStar Advisors who will contact first responders for you in the event of a collision, even if you’re unable to do so yourself. When compared to competitors like the Buick Verano, it’s features like this that make the Cruze stand out.
Learn More at Allen Turner Chevrolet
The 2017 Chevrolet Cruze brings a variety of features to the Florida roads, and safety is its number one priority. Visit Allen Turner Chevrolet at 4150 S Ferdon Boulevard in Crestview, FL to see our inventory, or contact us at 850-398-4105 to explore the Allen Turner Difference.