2021 Chevy Tahoe Interior Features & Dimensions
If you’re looking to bring a new SUV home to Pace that offers a spacious cabin, endless features, and premium finishes, the new Chevy Tahoe should be at the top of your wishlist. The 2021 Chevy Tahoe is a game-changer when it comes to family-friendly vehicles. With the Tahoe, you can retain style, power, and space when upgrading to a larger model that will suit your whole family.
Whether you want a basic, no-nonsense cabin or prefer to spring for the fully-loaded Tahoe leather interior, you can find exactly what you need when you shop with Allen Turner Chevrolet. Learn more about the Chevy Tahoe interior with us below!
Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior delivers spaciousness that simply can’t be matched. Offering seating for up to nine passengers across three spacious rows, the Tahoe interior ensures the whole gang can stretch out and get comfortable on your next Fort Walton Beach road trip. Whether you opt for the standard offering or the Tahoe leather interior, you’ll be able to enjoy the generous 2021 Chevy Tahoe interior dimensions:
- Overall Length: 120.9 inches
- Passenger Capacity: Between 7-9 passengers
- Second/Third Row Legroom: 42.0 inches/34.9 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind Third Row: 25.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 72.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 122.9 cubic feet
Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Features & Highlights
Here at Allen Turner Chevrolet, we have a Chevy Tahoe built to match your needs. Whether you’re looking for maximum value or maximum luxury, you can find your fit when shopping with us. The choices are endless, as there is a wide range of Tahoe interior features to browse across each of the trim levels. Explore a sampling of the Tahoe interior features below:
- Leather Seating Surfaces: A durable cloth upholstery is standard, but you can upgrade to a Tahoe leather interior if you wish. You can opt for either perforated or non-perforated leather in a range of colors.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System: Built with a standard 10.2-inch color touchscreen, staying connected and protected while piloting the Tahoe is a breeze. You can also access Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and more to stay in the loop with your infotainment favorites.
- Keyless Entry: Getting in and out of your Tahoe securely is simple thanks to the proximity sensors in your key fob. Packing groceries, getting little ones in their seats, and loading gear becomes easier with an extra free hand!
- Chevy Safety Assist: This all-new safety suite brings peace of mind behind the wheel. With features like Automatic Emergency Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, and Front Pedestrian Braking, the Tahoe works hard to keep you and your passengers safe.
What Are the 2021 Chevy Tahoe Colors?
The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior sports a wide range of colors to explore. The palette of interior colors and trims to compliment will help you craft a cabin that promotes a soothing commute. Whether you’re looking for a leather or cloth finish, explore the color options available on the 2021 Chevy Tahoe here:
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Colors
- Jet Black
- Jet Black/Mocha
- Jet Black/Maple Sugar
- Jet Black/Victory Red
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Exterior Colors
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Summit White
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Empire Beige Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Graywood Metallic
- Cherry Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
Explore the Chevy Tahoe Interior at Allen Turner Chevrolet!
Ready to get inside the new Chevy Tahoe and see its incredible amenities for yourself? Visit us near Niceville for a personalized test drive today! Our financiers are here to help you secure the keys to the exact Tahoe that suits your lifestyle and automotive needs. If you’d like to learn more about this robust SUV or our inventory, contact us today!
If you’re considering a light-duty pickup truck, you might be wondering about the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity. Properly equipped, this model can tow up to 13,300 pounds and has a payload capacity of 2,280 pounds. The new Chevy Silverado features a hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, as well as advanced towing features, to…
If you’re looking for a muscle car with classic looks and legendary performance, it’s hard to beat the Chevy Camaro. For 2022, there are eight Camaro trims, each offering a unique selection of features to take your Pace drives to the next level. Below, we’ll take a closer look at the engines, interior amenities, and…
As Chevrolet’s first mass-produced and fully-electric passenger car, the Bolt EV caught everyone’s attention when it hit the market in 2017. This year’s model returns with a fresh redesign and upgraded features, making this compact EV a smart choice for eco-conscious drivers across Pace. This year also marks the introduction of the 2022 Chevy Bolt…
Image from Chevrolet Pressroom With the 2022 Chevy Traverse release date rapidly approaching, buzz is growing around this renewed SUV. The 2022 Chevy Traverse refresh ushers in a new era for this ever-popular model. Offering bold new style elements and additional features, the 2022 Traverse promises to turn heads and deliver a relaxing drive. If…
image from Chevy Pressroom If you’re a Chevy Equinox fan, there’s a lot to get excited about for the latest model. The refreshed 2022 Chevy Equinox will be hitting the Pace streets this year, only growing the anticipation for the release of this cutting-edge SUV. You may remember that the 2018 Equinox underwent tremendous changes,…